Geewin Exim

Tub SudDNB

Send Email

Safety Matches

Home » Safety Matches » Barbecue Matches

Safety Matches

Barbecue Matches

The specifically developed gamut of Barbecue Matches is suitably used for barbeque applications. These matches are designed precisely making use of premium grade wooden splints and other materials ensuring high safety and flawless burning. Our matches are blended with aspen sticks to make these pertinent for other applications as well apart from barbeque uses. The uniform phosphorous heads of the sticks are available in a variety of colors like brown, red, blue and green. This range of matches offers complete eradication to splint fracture making sure flawless and continuous burning.


Specifications
Size available 112 X 17.5 X 17.5 mm – 15 contents 112 X 48 X 10 mm – 24 contents 112 X 48 X 20 mm – 40 contents 110 X 65 X 15 mm – 35 contents 110 X 64 X 19 mm – 40 sticks
Stick size 95 mm
Stick material white wooden splints
Stick quantity 10 – 50 average
Brand Name Buyer’s Choice
Print of the box 4 colour printing up to ‘8’ colour pinting can be provided.
Side Friction Dotted/ or Honey cut
Price The price calculated for one carton box
Head color Brown, Red, Blue, Green
Outer box 290gsm
Inner box 300gsm
Packing 10 box X 10 box – 4 packed, 400 boxes in one carton box
Minimum Order 10,000 piceses – and additional are one more 10,000 pieces
Payment terms We require (60%) upon signing a contract, remaining – (40%) with in the following ‘4’ weeks. In the event of failure to pay the remaining balance the order will not be supplied
Delivery deadline ‘4’ weeks from the approval of graphic design – Goods loaded on the sealed truck or sea container





Other Safety Matches

x

Send SMS Enquiry

*Please Enter Requirment

*Please Enter valid Mobile Number

*Please Enter Proper Name